What could affect exchange rates this week?

Monday 10th August 2015 
Good morning. As I outlined in Friday’s post, Sterling has fallen against other currencies in recent days. Today I’ll list out the main economic data releases that are likely to cause volatility in exchange rates. After last week’s interest rate speculation for the UK and USA, at the time of writing GBP/EUR exchange rates are a little above €1.41, and GBP/USD rates are in the mid $1.54’s. You can view live rates updated every few seconds including interactive charts by clicking here. 

Remember that if you’re looking for the best deal on currency, in addition to my market updates here on the blog, I can also provide you a quote for your exchange that is likely to be significantly better than your bank or existing broker may offer. Click here to get your quotation today. 

What could affect Sterling exchange rates this week? 

As usual for a Monday, I have listed below this week’s main fundamental data releases that I think could affect exchange rates. If you have a currency transaction to perform and would like to get a quote or simply discuss what could affect the exchange rates you’re looking at in the coming weeks, contact me today by clicking here. 

This week's economic data releases


Looking for the best deal of foreign exchange? 

If you want to get the best possible exchange rates, then contact me for a quote. I provide commercial rates of exchange to private and corporate clients looking to trade £5k+. You can send me a free enquiry using the link below, and I will get in touch personally to discuss your requirements, explain how the service works, and discuss the different options you can consider to help you get the best rate of exchange possible. 

Click here to discuss your currency requirements today.
 

Labels: , , , , , , ,