Sterling/Euro drops away from 4 month high

The Pound has fallen back away from yesterday's 4 month highs. It's often the case that when we see a large gain for a particular rate of exchange, in this case GBP/EUR, the gains are short lived as investors take profits and as these positions are adjusted, the Pound has weakened as you can see from the chart below:


Clients that had got in touch with me and were able to move quickly, were able to obtain trading levels of €1.30+ however the opportunity to do so was very limited, as rates did not stay that high for long.

If you need to obtain the best possible rate of exchange, then your first step should be to send me a free enquiry by clicking here. I can then explain the mechanics of how our service works, and get you set up with a trading facility, so that you can get quotes and take advantage of our services when necessary. I can also monitor the markets and let you know when we are trading at a particular level, so if there is a particular rate you are targeting, you won't miss out.

I source exceptional rates of exchange that are much better than banks or other brokers may offer. If you're reading my blog, then there is a very good chance that getting the best exchange rates is of interest to you. Take the next step and make an enquiry today, and find out how I can help you.

I'll be back in action on Monday, with a full breakdown of the economic data releases and other events that could affect exchange rates in the coming weeks.

Have a great weekend.

Labels: , , , , , , ,